We went to a great Halloween party with some friends and I thought I would share some of these awesome costumes.
Han Solo and Princess Leia.

Axil Rose with Rocker girlfriend and love child. Axil took his wig off for the photo.


Jesse and Woody from
ToyStory. She made those costumes that very day. Amazing and so cute!

Charlie and an Umpa Lumpa. I have no idea how to spell that.

Fred and Wilma Flinstone. Love it!

Jon and Kate Plus Eight (the "eight" were left at home.) Love the wig, and yes that is a cigerette in his hand.

The "Incredibles," Hands down these two had the
winning costumes!

The Beckhams ("It's exhausting being Fabulous!")

Bella and Edward (My favorite, I can't wait for New Moon to come out!!!)
3 comments:
Such a fun party! I loved all the creative costumes. :)
That was hilarious to look at all the adult couples' costumes! You have some very creative friends :)
Your costumes rocked, you looked just like princess laya (sp?) Even the two side buns, it was perfect!
Looks like a fun party!
holy cow...Julia you look just like Lia...those are some cool costumes!
Post a Comment