Sunday, November 8, 2009

Welcome Back

A trip to the Hee Haw Farm. A fun but dusty, dirty place. Such fun for kids!




Off Trick o' Treating!

































OK, so it's been a while since I have last blogged... months in fact. But with the help of a long lost friend I am now up and running. Thank you Terri! I hope to be more regular at this now!
We had a great Halloween. In fact I was telling Darren that Halloween is better than Christmas for kids. It's just so fun to dress up with all your friends and then walk around to each house on the block and get free candy. What could be better for a kid!


5 comments:

Keri said...

Your kids looked way cute. My kids LOVE Halloween. Lily was even running from house to house gleefully collecting all her free treats! And our neighborhood is the best trick-or-treating neighborhood ever. LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

So cute! Ellie was Cinderella too. Fun. Glad you posted some cute pics!

angie said...

Such cute costumes! We didn't make it to Hee Haw this year, but it looked like fun!

Melanie Papworth said...

Cute pics! Kambree was Cinderella too - how cute, matching cousin princesses!

Julie Jackson said...

Your back I'm so excited!!!!! I love your kids costumes they are so cute! Bella couldn't be a cuter Cinderella, love it! Your two boys are so adorable as well I love the Darth Vador!

You have the cutest kids!!!!