We love the 4th of July. It's Darren's favorite holiday. This weekend we barbaqued with family and friends and had a great time. We are lucky because we have a park in our backyard where they did fireworks and had an outdoor movie for the kids. They were in heaven. Here are a few pics
OOOO, AHHH... Darren and Abe watching the fireworks in our backyard.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Saturday, In the Park, You'd think it was the 4th of July...
Posted by Julia at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Cute pictures, Julia! It is great to live in such a fun neighborhood!
Your family is just too cute! You look great in the pictures too. I love the 4th!!
You live in the best neighborhood and you have the best spot there right by the park!!! That is so fun that they did the movie out there and the fireworks, right out your backyard that's awesome!
Love all the pictures! Bella is starting to look more like you and less like your sister, she has such a beautiful hair color. Man, I want to come see you guys so bad! I can't wait for our trip!! I am still staking out flights!
PS you look great!!!
Luvs!!!!!
Looks like you guys had a good 4th. Cute pics! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment