She is adorable! And yes and no on the AF. No for right now, but yes, maybe in a few years. It is looking like he will be taking command of his unit out here at the end of this year, so after that 3-ish year command, we are considering AF. But we aren't real worried about that decision right now, since we made the decision to stick with Army for the next few years. The AF's deployment schedule sounds very appealing - 9 months home, 3 months gone. We like that much better than a couple years home and then a year gone. Been there, done that, and ready for something a bit shorter! Although, it seems like he is gone more than he is home since he "got back" so I guess it doesn't really matter. There's always something...I guess that's just the way it's going to be for us. Anyway, it is an option in the future... I just picked up Pope Joan from the library today. I see you've read it and liked it - are you on goodreads? I just finished Manhunt a couple weeks ago and it was EXCELLENT! If you are looking for a nonfiction book about history, that is my number one recommendation!!!
OH, Julia she is so adorable!!! I can't wait to see your cute kids. What great hair she has, love the color!! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up especially Abe below, wow, crazy!
You need to post more so I can see what your up to!
5 comments:
She's such a cutie. What a good helper.
She is adorable!
And yes and no on the AF. No for right now, but yes, maybe in a few years. It is looking like he will be taking command of his unit out here at the end of this year, so after that 3-ish year command, we are considering AF. But we aren't real worried about that decision right now, since we made the decision to stick with Army for the next few years. The AF's deployment schedule sounds very appealing - 9 months home, 3 months gone. We like that much better than a couple years home and then a year gone. Been there, done that, and ready for something a bit shorter! Although, it seems like he is gone more than he is home since he "got back" so I guess it doesn't really matter. There's always something...I guess that's just the way it's going to be for us. Anyway, it is an option in the future...
I just picked up Pope Joan from the library today. I see you've read it and liked it - are you on goodreads?
I just finished Manhunt a couple weeks ago and it was EXCELLENT! If you are looking for a nonfiction book about history, that is my number one recommendation!!!
That is my favorite part of making a cake as well! Cute pictures!
I have Austin going to Miss April next year, and I am really excited. I hear she does such a great job!
OH, Julia she is so adorable!!! I can't wait to see your cute kids. What great hair she has, love the color!! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up especially Abe below, wow, crazy!
You need to post more so I can see what your up to!
Can't wait to come visit!
Luvs!!!
Julia, your kids are darling! I hope you are doing well. I miss you!
Post a Comment