Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Super Bowl What?... Last night I watched Mamma Mia for the first time and loved it! In fact I loved it so much I watched it again today! The music, dancing...just the style of the whole thing was great. It made me wish I was dancing on a warm, sunny beach in Greece, but I guess I have to settle for dancing around my living room with my kids.

4 comments:

Erica said...

I love, love, loved that show too. I actually watched it for my first time last week and actually want to watch it again. That's so funny that you mentioned Greece because after we watched it I told Cody that I want to go there. Actually I want to go anywhere but Iowa City! Anywhere warm. You want to go with me?

Keri said...

Julia...love the new blog background...great choice! And I feel the exact same way about Mama Mia. I just wanted to get up and dance!! (Unfortunately, I saw it in the theater and thought that might be kind of awkward). ;)

BriANDaleen said...

That's awesome...way to boycott, we didn't watch it either. I really want to see that movie, I've only heard good things about it!

Unknown said...

Julia,

Oh my word that show is my favorite as well. Next time I come to visit (which I hope is soon) we are going to watch that movie while we sing ad dance around the house together. It's because we have been friends since we were 2 that we have such good and the same taste :) Love the new design on the blog love y!