Friday, January 30, 2009

Today in American History

I found this great site that tells about something interesting that happened in American History for every day. I thought it was great and added it to this blog but when I showed it to Darren he told me that I sounded like Ross Geller, the musuem nerd from "Friends." (Yes we still watch reruns of Friends, we just can't give it up!) Anyway, maybe I am a nerd but I think we could all stand to learn a little more U.S. history!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I don't think it's nerdy...I kind of really like it! And I LOVE the new pictures of your kids...the green tongue just adds more character. :)

Erica said...

I don't think that you're a nerd. Not for a minute. Bring on the American history! I probably won't visit the site like you do, but Jules that's what I like about you.