
Tom and Jerry Cartoons have now become a new "favorite" in the Rosenlund collection of TiVoed cartoons. Darren loves them and because "Daddy" loves them, then Abe loves them too, and because "Big Brother" loves them, then Belle loves them too.
I don't know who loves watching them more Darren or the kids? On Friday morning I actually had to say the words: "Stop watching Tom and Jerry cartoons, and go to work!" Then when Darren came home from work for lunch I had to say the same thing again.
Gotta love Tom and Jerry!!!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
A Kid at Heart
Posted by Julia at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My kids LOVE Tom and Jerry. We haven't watched much lately...thanks for the reminder!
Tres has been enthralled with them for quite a while. We tivo them too!
Sam would watch Tom and Jerry all day if I'd let him. :)
Post a Comment