Friday, January 30, 2009

Cute Photos of the Kids






My friend took these photos and I love'em. We couldn't get Bella to cooperate so we gave her a sucker to see if she'd calm down. After a few minutes we realized we should have given her a pink sucker instead of green!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Those are the cutest pics ever of your kids. Bella's tongue is the cutest thing ever! I'm glad it's green. Total character. You'll always look back at that picture and get a good laugh out of it. The boys are as handsome as ever. Just wish they could play with my boys!

Jodi and Josh said...

Love the green tongue!! Classic moment!!

The Bagley Family said...

Darling pics! We need to get together. Call me next time you are up visiting the Ligmans. I'd love to see you!

Melanie Papworth said...

Cute pics!
Hey, I noticed "Pope Joan" was listed as a book you recently read. Did you like it? That was one of my recommendations for book club this year and it won...we're not reading it til August though. I just think it sounds fascinating.
Loved the other two you had listed: "Jane Eyre" and "These is My Words." I think we must have the same taste in books!

Unknown said...

I love the pics, I can't believe how they have grown, I can't wait to see them and meet Cayson for the first time.

I especially love the green tongue it works and is adorable.

d feist said...

These are so cute! I'd love for you to come over and see Paul. He's getting big so fast. I'm already boxing up clothes that he can't fit into anymore. I love the green tongue on Bella. I miss watching her during Sacrament Meeting and hanging out with Abe in Primary. Couple more weeks and I think baby will be ready to get back to church.