

I am now a shoe saleman! I know, very glamerous, but I actually really like it. I love the business side to it and I can wear cute, new shoes all the time. Here is a preview of what we have, but check out my website to see the rest of the fabulous shoes we have!
www.studio32shoes.com
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
Posted by Julia at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is so great to know that you are still alive! I just love the pics of your kids. They are so stinking cute! Love the shoes. I need to get some from you before I move. Let me know what shoes you have when you get new ones. Love ya. How's the pregnancy?
i'm just going to say...YOU are AWESOME! Check you out!!! i would love to pass this onto all the slc gals. fill a sista in on how the ordering works! U RULE!!!
I bet you look so cute in all those shoes! Your kids are so cute too!
Post a Comment