The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am a sucker for people who come to my door to sell me something. I don't know how to tell them no! I've bought everything from wrapping paper and brownies to Irish guitar CDs, books and cleaning supplies. If you know any door to door salesmen don't give them my address! Needless to say Darren is pretty frustrated with me on this account. :)
2. I like to listen to talk radio. I know, I'm a total nerd... but it's very informative.
3. I hate to scrapbook. I'm not creative at all. I tried it and thought maybe I just needed practice, but it was completely frustrating. I actually like family history, finding and organizing old photos and reading stories about my family and ancestors, I just can't dress it up with pretty paper.
4. I started a book club in my neighborhood and discovered that I like to read! The latest book that we read was "The Goose Girl," by Shannon Hale. It was so enchanting. I highly reccomend it. Read it, you will love it!
5. I hate to shop. I love new clothes I just hate the process of going to the store and trying things on... and now with two kids it's two times harder! I have just discovered the joys on online shopping. It's great!
6. Don't tell anyone but I'm actually starting to like the domestic lifestyle. Don't get me wrong I still want to go back to school and get a masters or go to law school, but for now I'm kind of enjoying making dinner everynight.
The following people are now tagged: Erica, Lisa, Sarah, Kristy, Kara, Julie
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
"I've Been Tagged"
Posted by Julia at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You make me laugh! Being domestic is a good thing. Anyway, I'm excited to see you guys on Christmas Eve.
If you want to scrap book, then you should talk to Amanda...She loves to scrap book and always seems to find just the right things to put into her books. They always seem to turn out really cute.
As far as geneology, I enjoy doing that as well. I've got a lot of information, and so does your Mom...maybe between the two of us we could have something that you can use. Just let us know.
Your a great writer. I tried bloging once and what sounds great in my head never comes out right once I write it. Keep up the great blogs!
I think we should blog about what no one else knows about being roommates with someone. ;) Remember when the smoke alarm kept going off and we didn't know why? Remember that you were the one who introduced me to that classic Christmas movie "It's a Wonderful Life"? Remember Elliott? Ah, the memories . . .
Post a Comment