
I love this book, because Abe always wants me to read it to him. The other day after reading the book Abe looked up at me and said "Don't worry Mom, I'll find you." It was so cute I almost cried.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Are You My Mother?
Posted by Julia at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just have the little hardback book version of this book. It's like a summarized version of the book or something. But I need to get the big one because Hunter really likes it! I got your message on my phone, thanks!!!
Hi Julia!!! This is Lindsey (Brenchley) Swensen! How are you? I found your blog from Emily Rowberry's site. I hope you don't mind if I read! I would love to keep up on all the happenings in your life! It's been so long! I've really missed you! What a beautiful family you have! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous and you look fantastic! I just started this whole blogging thing too. I'm not great at it but you can check out my site at http://the swensenfamily.blogspot.com. I'd love to hear from you! I hope you're doing well!
This is Lindsey again! I forgot to tell you that I tagged you! Go to my blog to see the rules! Good Luck and have fun with it!
Abe is just the cutest thing. What a sweet thing for him to say. What mother wouldn't want to hear that?!
Post a Comment