When we asked Abe what he wanted to be for Halloween he said "Rocket" from the Little Einsteins. So we found a costume online and there you go.
Bella was to cutest little Ladybug you've ever seen. Here she is playing in the dirt, her favorite place to be!
Halloween was really fun this year. It was the first year Abe really got into it. He loved running from house to house with his little neighborhood friends.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Halloween
Posted by Julia at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love your blog page!! You have got the cutest kids. Their outfits are so adorable. Isn't it fun with Abe? Hunter loved to trick or treat this year and it was fun to be with him. In the past he's always been too shy to do it.
Yea! I'm so glad you're blogging. It is a fun way to keep in touch. Will you guys be up for the holidays? We need to get together!! We could always meet halfway too. Your kids are ADORABLE. I love the family pics too!
My blog page is http://emandtrevfam.blogspot.com
Hey! I saw your blog off of Emily's (this is Aleisha Bowen Haueter). I hope you don't mind that I looked. Your kids are adorable. I'm glad you started blogging. Do you care if I add you to my blog? It is so fun to see what friends are up to. My blog page is
www.haueterfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment