
My first question when I read a book like this is...How does something like genocide still happen in our world today? And then I ask...Why...why do people do this?
This book is amazing. Although it doesn't exactly answer my questions as stated above it does help me regain my faith in humanity! At first I thought I wouldn't like this book because it would be depressing to hear about the massacre in Rwanda. But it turned out the focus of the book wasn't on the horrible atrocities that took place there, but more about the faith it took to survive it. It shows how people can overcome the worst type of adversity and still go on to have happy, faith filled lives. I very much recommend this book!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
A Great Book
Posted by Julia at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That is a book I need to read!! We haven't seen you guys for so long. I am sorry I didn't know about your baby. I hope all is well now. WE are expecting ANOTHER boy!!! We need to get together. I am going to link you on my blog if that is okay. Talk to you soon
Kristalyn
Post a Comment