Isn't this the cutest picture!
That picture is adorable! Hope things are going well for you guys.
Love it!
that is an adorable picture! congratulations!!!
This is so amazingly beautiful!! I love this little guy already!!! Thanks for the announcement & thinking of us!!Xoxo,Lyna
What a handsome boy! Very neat photo. Come by my blog any time, I found you through Angela Angus. It was fun to see pictures of you and your family, it's been a long time!
Oh Julia that is precious, I love that pic! He is so cute I can't wait to meet him, hopefully in December. Love ya!
Holy cow! He looks like Alissa! LOVE that picture- SO cute :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That picture is adorable! Hope things are going well for you guys.
Love it!
that is an adorable picture! congratulations!!!
This is so amazingly beautiful!! I love this little guy already!!! Thanks for the announcement & thinking of us!!
Xoxo,
Lyna
What a handsome boy! Very neat photo. Come by my blog any time, I found you through Angela Angus. It was fun to see pictures of you and your family, it's been a long time!
Oh Julia that is precious, I love that pic! He is so cute I can't wait to meet him, hopefully in December.
Love ya!
Holy cow! He looks like Alissa! LOVE that picture- SO cute :)
Post a Comment