Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's a Boy!!!


On Friday, Darren and I found out that we are having a baby boy! I am due August 7th. We haven't picked out a name yet, but we're working on it.
I was kinda getting the "girl" vibe, so I was suprised to hear that it was a boy. But I think it's great, and of course, so does Darren. Bella and I will just have to stick together. We are all very excited to have a new addition to the family!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!! I voted "boy" on your poll.

singin'mama said...

That's awesome Julia! So happy for you! Hey, at least you got a girl at all! We're still crossing our fingers on that one. No, I'm not pregnant.

The Bagley Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I think boys are great... maybe that's because it's 3 to 1 at our house.

Sarah said...

Thats so exciting! Good luck with the name. We're happy for you guys

emandtrev said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Congrats!

Erica said...

I KNEW IT!!! Abe need a little brother to tease and teach how to play baseball/football/etc.... I am so excited for you! Can't wait for August to see how stinking cute he's going to be! By the way Hunter misses Abe too. He always asks when we can go swimming at his house (the hotel), and when they get to play. I haven't broke it to him that we live 8 hours away yet. I'm hoping that we get to see each other at least 1 more time before we take off!

The Mathews Family said...

congratulations Julia! I love my 2 boys :) They're 3 years apart, but best friends! Yeah for babies!!

Kristi said...

I was sure you were having a girl - so much for intuition! Congratulations. Hopefully our little boys can be friends. Counting down to August for you... wait... nevermind, I turn 30 that month!

The Mathews Family said...

Yeah! congratulations! One thing is fur sure, he's a lucky little bean :)

Erica said...

If you don't post something new on your life I will come and do it for you!!!! I miss seeing updates. I need a belly pic or something. Come on!!! Hey, guess who I just ran into , Rachelle Wright. Funny girl! Call me sometime.

Cori Henderson said...

Hey Julia,
You remember me? I'm your former neighbor and I just happened to stumble upon your blog. When I saw you last you only had Abe. He's gotten so big and now you have Bella. Congrats on the one on the way.