Julia - This is Angie (Judd) Angus and I found your blog through Erica's. I commented on a post awhile back, but I'm not sure if you saw it. Anyway, I have always felt bad that I lost touch with you and hope that blogging can get us back in touch. Email me at angelajuddangus@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. Your kids are so cute!!!
2 comments:
Julia - This is Angie (Judd) Angus and I found your blog through Erica's. I commented on a post awhile back, but I'm not sure if you saw it. Anyway, I have always felt bad that I lost touch with you and hope that blogging can get us back in touch. Email me at angelajuddangus@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog. Your kids are so cute!!!
My boys love blocks too! Have you found out what you are having yet? Are you going to find out?
Post a Comment