Monday, May 4, 2009

Family Vacation


As many of you know I wasn't very excited to go to Disneyland with all the kids, but Darren really wanted to go so, of course, we went. But I have to say that it turned out to be pretty fun. The kids LOVED it, and even though it was hard managing them it was fun. I still won't call it a "vacation" because after it was all said and done, that is exactly what Mommy needed...


The classic Disneyland photo!

2 comments:

Melanie Papworth said...

Looks like fun! We thought about doing Disneyland but then decided we ought to wait a couple more years...in all honesty, the 6-hour DRIVE for us was just as big a factor as the money! We aren't sure ANY vacation is worth 6 hours there and 6 hours back in the car with our kids!!! We'd much rather fly, but couldn't justify flying to Anaheim...
Glad you guys could make the trip. It sounds like the kids did really well!

Erica said...

Brave, brave, brave.