Friday, February 29, 2008

By the way..

We are expecting baby number three! I am due August 7th. No time to waste... we love babies!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on Baby #3! I am so excited for you!

singin'mama said...

Yeah! Wow! You are much more brave than I am. That's so awesome! Congrats! Cute blog by the way. I look forward to keeping up.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

emandtrev said...

Congrats, you guys! I'm so excited for you. My blog (got your email) site is emandtrevfam.blogspot.com. I made it private, so let me know if you have any trouble getting in. Loves to you! :)

Crystal said...

Congrats on another cute baby! Let me know if you need anything...even if you need us to take Abe for a couple of hours during the day.

Heidi said...

My goal is to look like you pregnant! Your absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you and your family!

Haueter Photography said...

Yay! How exciting. Your due date is my Halle's bday. Your kids are so cute. Keep in touch. My blog is
www.haueterfamily.blogspot.com

Aleisha Bowen Haueter

Joe(y) Speredon said...

I guess we weren't on the ball with this one. Our baby will be two months younger than yours. Our last two have been within weeks of each other. Congrats!

Lynette said...

Congratulations! Keep 'em coming because you have a beautiful family...and if we could only look half as good as you do when you are pregnant we would be lucky!